- Prepare for implementation of the government’s recovery plan
- Continue to protect vulnerable populations in congregate settings
- Staged and coordinated plan to safely resume surgeries
- Continued testing of all residents in all Long-term care homes within two weeks. Targets to be established later this week.
- Working with provider partners to bring forward a staged, measured plan to safely resume elective/scheduled procedures.
- Developing testing guidance for child care settings that will prioritize testing for staff to support the early identification and prevention of outbreaks.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been reviewed by Ontario Health West staff. While staff has provided its summary and interpretation of key action items, every health service provider remains responsible for ensuring their own understanding of the document and actions items, next steps and/or accountabilities outlined in the document.