- Supporting seniors in long-term care
- Achieving a sustained reduction in case count province-wide
- Expanding testing capacity to include many more Ontarians
- Resuming scheduled care in hospitals and other health care settings
- Securing access to PPE, in particular N95 respirators
- OH commitment to fighting racism and inequity
- Review placemat of virtual tools and recommendations re: optimizing testing standards, hospital use of multi-bed wards, helping primary, ambulatory, and home care providers in their planning to resume their services, assurance re: safe reprocessing of N95s, and message to staff re: anti-racism and inequity
DISCLAIMER: This document has been reviewed by Ontario Health West staff. While staff has provided its summary and interpretation of key action items, every health service provider remains responsible for ensuring their own understanding of the document and actions items, next steps and/or accountabilities outlined in the document.