- Revised version of March 24 2020 document on planning for palliative care delivery during COVID-19
- Developed/released by Ontario Palliative Care Network (OPCN)
- Outlines key issues for palliative care delivery in COVID-19 context; includes considerations and resources to guide planning at local level
- Outlines disease agnostic approach to prioritizing patients specific to 2 populations if resources constrained 1) patients with progressive, life limiting conditions 2) patients who become rapidly and terminally ill as a result of COVID-19
- Highlights planning considerations with supporting links to resources and guidance documents.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been reviewed by Ontario Health West staff. While staff has provided its summary and interpretation of key action items, every health service provider remains responsible for ensuring their own understanding of the document and actions items, next steps and/or accountabilities outlined in the document.