- Paediatric COVID-19 care pathways and supporting resources have been developed by the Paediatric Task Force and Paediatric Expert Panel in Ontario Health (West) region and have been approved for implementation.
- The memo to OH (West) Stakeholders outlines the request and plan for implementation.
- The pathways focus on Asymptomatic, Symptomatic, and Hospital streams of care.
- The supporting resources provide caregiver information and paediatric COVID-19 asssesment tool.
- Health system partners are to review the pathways and work with their sub-region partners to implement the pathway by November 15, 2021.
- Health system partners are to review and utilize the supporting resources in support of pathways implementation
DISCLAIMER: This document has been reviewed by Ontario Health West staff. While staff has provided its summary and interpretation of key action items, every health service provider remains responsible for ensuring their own understanding of the document and actions items, next steps and/or accountabilities outlined in the document.