- Memo outlines next steps in recovery efforts and guidance to homes regarding vaccination, change in the definition of outbres; supporting resident wellness and furthering the path to recovery.
- Vaccination: Homes to amplify messages about benefits. Five actions.
- Outbreak definition: April 7th change: outbreak and suspect outbreak
- Supporting Resident Wellness: homes to maximize opportunities: going outdoors; being with loved ones outside of resident’s room, and small group social activities.
- Furthering the Path to Recovery: LTC Response and Recovery Advisory Committee
DISCLAIMER: This document has been reviewed by Ontario Health West staff. While staff has provided its summary and interpretation of key action items, every health service provider remains responsible for ensuring their own understanding of the document and actions items, next steps and/or accountabilities outlined in the document.