- Daily symptom screening – RH once daily symptom screening; LTCHs at least twice daily
- Physical distancing – brief physical contact permitted-residents, essential caregiver(s) and visitor(s)
- Eye protection – fully immunized exempted from eye protection requirements
- Absences – Homes may gradually resume social and temporary absences
- Visitors – Homes may gradually resume visits by general visitors.
- Daily symptom screening – RH minimum once daily. LTCHs least twice daily
- Eye protection – fully immunized essential caregivers are exempted from eye protection requirements as per MLTC and MSAA policies.
- Absences – All residents returning from temporary absences must undergo testing and isolation, where applicable, as per requirements under the Admissions & Transfers section of Directive 3.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been reviewed by Ontario Health West staff. While staff has provided its summary and interpretation of key action items, every health service provider remains responsible for ensuring their own understanding of the document and actions items, next steps and/or accountabilities outlined in the document.