- Recommendations for COVID Screening in LTCH/RHs, including screening questions
- Instructions for individuals who has passed screening and able to enter the LTCH/RH
- Definition of Essential Visitors
- Implement active COVID-19 screening of all staff, essential visitors, and anyone else entering the LTCH/RH (emergency response of EMS excluded)
- Screening must occur twice daily
- Anyone who does not pass screening should not be allowed to enter the LTCH/RH and those who do pass should follow the directions in this document
DISCLAIMER: This document has been reviewed by Ontario Health West staff. While staff has provided its summary and interpretation of key action items, every health service provider remains responsible for ensuring their own understanding of the document and actions items, next steps and/or accountabilities outlined in the document.