- N95 shortage remains a global concern
- Number of positive cases in Ontario is declining; no significant outbreaks in the West Region at this time
- Allocation of Primary Care PPE Starter kits a success – more than 3,000 orders hipped across the West Region
- Continue practicing PPE conservation to ensure adequate preparation for a second wave of COVID-19
- Review resources on businesses testing and certifying medica-grade PPE and COVID-19 Operational Requirements: Health Sector Restart V.2
DISCLAIMER: This document has been reviewed by Ontario Health West staff. While staff has provided its summary and interpretation of key action items, every health service provider remains responsible for ensuring their own understanding of the document and actions items, next steps and/or accountabilities outlined in the document.