- Updated information on molecular, antigen, and serology point-of-care testing (page 2-3).
- Updated content that reflects changes to LSCCLA and HPPA (page 3).
- An updated list of targeted testing groups (page 5-6).
- An updated section on antigen point-of-care testing (page 6).
- Minor updates to information on schools and children (page 10).
- The Interpretation of Results from Point of Care (POC) Testing section has moved to Appendix 9: Management of Individuals with Point-of-Care Results.
- Guidance on but not limited to the following:
- Types of tests available and specimen collection, OLIS reporting and reporting of positive results to local Public Health Units.
- Guidance for testing Symptomatic and Asymptomatic Individuals, including outbreak investigations.
- Guidance on Targeted Testing Groups and for Specific Settings; Hospital transfers, LTCH’s, Retirement Homes, Farms and other congregate settings; workplaces and community settings, schools, childcares, and other populations.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been reviewed by Ontario Health West staff. While staff has provided its summary and interpretation of key action items, every health service provider remains responsible for ensuring their own understanding of the document and actions items, next steps and/or accountabilities outlined in the document.