- Amends expiry date from June 2, 2020 to June 9, 2020
- Employees with a confirmed positive result of COVID-19 are entitled to paid sick time for their scheduled shifts up to and including June 9, 2020
- Any employee who has commenced the 14-day isolation period before the expiry date these recommendations will continue to be eligible for paid sick time for the remaining duration of their isolation period
- Recommendation pertains to hospital employees only
- Hospitals to review recommendations and amended expiry date of these recommendations from June 2, 2020 to June 9, 2020
DISCLAIMER: This document has been reviewed by Ontario Health West staff. While staff has provided its summary and interpretation of key action items, every health service provider remains responsible for ensuring their own understanding of the document and actions items, next steps and/or accountabilities outlined in the document.