- Updated guidance document for Primary care providers in community setting
- Direction to all key reference documents inclusive: transmission scenarios, screening tool for children in school, immunization services during COVID
- Definitions and general guidance for virtual, in-person, testing and OCC health
- Importance of in-person care where essential and for those conditions and instances where patients may not benefit from virtual care
- Change from 14 to 10 days of self-isolation following symptom onset, provided that the individual is afebrile, and symptoms are improving
- Importance of not delaying assessment and treatment of issues which have symptoms that overlap with those of COVID-19 but are clinically evident of a different diagnosis
DISCLAIMER: This document has been reviewed by Ontario Health West staff. While staff has provided its summary and interpretation of key action items, every health service provider remains responsible for ensuring their own understanding of the document and actions items, next steps and/or accountabilities outlined in the document.