Guidance changes include:
- Homes to set their own maximums for visitors based on operational capabilities with potential guidance on minimums.
- Permitting buffet and family style dining.
- Allowing activities such as karaoke, singing, and dancing.
- Permitting all residents to go on day and overnight absences regardless of immunization status.
- Enabling the resumption of off-site group excursions for residents.
- Removing requirements/rules contingent on homes’ immunization coverage rates.
- No actions.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been reviewed by Ontario Health West staff. While staff has provided its summary and interpretation of key action items, every health service provider remains responsible for ensuring their own understanding of the document and actions items, next steps and/or accountabilities outlined in the document.