- Molecular Test includes ID NOW & GeneXpert Xpress
- Updated Table 1 & 2 (page 4-6)
- Updates to reflect changes to LSCCLA and HPPA for point-of-care testing(throughout)
- Minor updates to Public Health Management section (page 7-8) – Important Actionable recommendations
- Interpretation and Classification of Results from Molecular POCT requires review by Physician/NP ordering
- Follow PHU case and contact management on indeterminant results
- Follow updates to Public Health Management
DISCLAIMER: This document has been reviewed by Ontario Health West staff. While staff has provided its summary and interpretation of key action items, every health service provider remains responsible for ensuring their own understanding of the document and actions items, next steps and/or accountabilities outlined in the document.